1. What is the information and communication technologies?
- Drawing up the project with the help of a programming language
- combined information
- the development of modern telecommunications infrastructure and its integration with the infrastructure of other states
- television integration of national economies into the global environment and act as an important task and apriority infrastructure identified in the strategy
- Computer (the new information) technology training-it is the process of preparing and transmitting information to the student, which means the implementation of a computer
- The elementary information unit comprising a sequence of bytes and has a unique name;
- These to findexed variables;
- The binary coding of the data in the computer.
- The object is characterized by the name, value and type;
- The totality of the facts and rules;
3. For long-term storage of information is:
- Power Supply.
- An external storage device;
4. Types of standards in the field of ICT?
- HR standard;
- European Computer Driving License;
- use rand professionals;
- International professional and educational.
- Microsoft Office Specialist;
5. Performance PC (speed operations) depends on:
- Supply voltage;
- The clock frequency of the processor;
- The volume of processed information.
- Speed keystrokes;
- The size of the monitor screen;
6. Complex hardware and software that allow computers to communicate:
- Computer network;
7. One of the types of ICT use?
- learning using communication technologies;
- support and development of systems thinking trainee.
- development by students of modern information technologies;
- the construction of interactive tables, posters and other digital educational resources on specific themes and topics of the discipline;
- creative potential of students disclosure;
8. The file extension is usually characterized by:
- The type of information contained in the file;
- Place the file was created.
- The creation fafile;
- The size of the file;
- The space occupied by the file on the disc;
9. Data storage on external media is different from the storage of information in memory:
- Ways to access the stored information;
- The ability to protect information;
- The volume of information storage;
- The type of information contained in the file
- The fact that the external media information can be stored after turning off the computer;
10. What is the relationship between ICT and achieving goals?
- Practical application of ICT;
- Us understand the use of ICTs for social and economic development;
- Consider the difficulties faced in ensuring effective use of ICT for Development
- Direction on stimulating the development and opportunities for the practical implementation of ICT in general range of social sectors;
- This communication does not exist Feedback to the Development;
11. What type of information is classified ICT?
- electronic information resources with text information (textbooks,manuals,problembooks,tests,dictionaries,referencebooks,encyclopedias,periodicals,numericdata,software and teaching materials);
- technology synchronous communication mode-«online»;
- search (directories, search engines).
- combined information;
- statistical and dynamic models, interactive models;
12. A ROM is used for:
- Permanent storage of valuable documents.
- Recording high-value applications;
- Storage is constantly used programs;
- Storing a user program during operation
- Storing programs and computer boot testing its nodes;
13. Which device is used in a computer to process information?
- manipulator "mouse";
14. Software control of computer operation involves:
- The need for an operating system for the synchronous operation of the hardware;
- The use of special formulas for implementing commands in the computer;
- Storage is constantly used programs.
- The binary coding of the data in the computer;
- A computer to execute a series of commands without user intervention;
15. Which device has the highest rate of information exchange:
- Floppy disk drives
- CPU registers
- Floppy disk drives
- CD-ROM drive
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут проходить этот тест.